Instructions for maintenance of mixing places
MAINTENANCE OF DISPENSERS
- A dispenser can be operated by a person who has received training from Helios representatives
- The computer connected to the mixer is intended exclusively for controlling the mixer.
- Layout near the window sun exposure due to sun exposure and accelerated drying is not recommended
- Location in a clean place, without dust and other impurities
- The minimum temperature for the smooth operation of the dispenser must be at least 15 ° C.
CLEANING AND CHANGING OF SPONGE
- Nozzle cleaning – the nozzle cleaning program is performed at least once a week and the dosage of all 16 oz. 24 colorants
- Maintenance of the sponge – moisturize or clean it every day
- Replace the sponge as needed or at least once a month
FILLING OF COLORANTS
- Shake the colorants before filling into the dispenser in a shaker for 1-3 minutes!
- When filling colorants in the dispenser it is necessary to ensure that it is always poured over the plastic part
- The shelf life of HG MIX colorants is 2 years in the original packaging – pay attention to the stock
- Don’t fill not frequently used colorants to the maximum
- Fill into the canister the amount that will be consumed within 6 months
- Storage condition of colorants: dry place, T= 5-35°C
Only by following the instructions you can avoid many complaints
or problems with the mixing system!